Pages

Artist Of The Week: Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs

I change my favourite song almost as much as I change my underwear (FYI - That's everyday) and this week I have a new favourite artist. This week, my speakers are being rocked by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs.

I heard a snippet of this song in the advert for the Nokia Lumia mobile phone, and was over the moon when I stumbled upon it while listening to Ministry Of Sound: The Chillout Session. Turns out the song in question was Garden by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs.

This persuaded me to download his debut album "Trouble" on which this song appears. I have no idea what it is, but this song always gets me in a dancey sorta mood.



Enjoy.

Peace.Love.Over&Out.

Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment