Pages

Keeping Up With The . . . Instaa_Sam III

Its been approximately 968 days since I last blogged. Thats a massive 83,635,200 seconds since I last shared my life with the other 7.125 billion people on the planet.

Since then, a lot has happened. I no longer slave away in the realms of Asda. Instead, I have a proper grown up job working in "The Orchard." It's without a doubt the most rewarding job I've ever had, and I can see it being my career for many years to come.

Sarah and I are now engaged and are slowly getting round to actually planning the wedding. Venues, colour schemes, the cake etc. So much to plan, so much to save. It'll be the best day ever.

April is fast approaching her third birthday! They say time flies when you're having fun, and boy does it. We're planning on throwing her a Pirate & Mermaid themed party. Lots of small children from her nursery running riot around a hall should be a hoot. Just as well I have the whole weekend booked off!

Everybody I know seems to be starting up blogs and vlogs and all that jazz, including my fiancé Sarah, who currently runs BlogsVlogsEtc here on Blogger and over on Youtube. Make sure to hit it up and give it a thumbs up! (Keep an eye out for The Whisper Challenge!) This kinda made me log back in here, just to see how things were. This blog helped me through a pretty rough patch and it seemed to be a lot more popular than I had thought it would be (Big shout out to all the Americans who have viewed my blog!) so it would be a shame to leave it desolate and not fill you guys in on what exciting adventures Instaa_Sam has had over the past 2 and a half years!

Stay tuned for a few updates in the next couple days, weeks, month etc. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that doesn't happen though. You guys know what I'm like.

Peace.Love.Over&Out.

 x




Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment