Pages

Keeping Up With The . . . Instaa_Sam II

So, it's been a while since I last did a blog post. Papa Don is holding up well and is going to be going into a nursing home some time in the near future.

I was complaining a few posts back that the amount of hours I was doing at work had been cut down. This is no longer the case, and I find myself doing a shit load of overtime and only having one day off a week. It's getting tiring, but alas, InstaSam needs the money. He's a poor man.

Today is the day I have been counting down to for months. It's the wedding day of one of my dads best friends, and my father finds himself taking up the role of best man (Spppeeeeeaaach!) Decided to be proper Scottish and wear a kilt instead of a suit, and I'm actually looking forward to it. It's not everyday you get to wear what is essentially a tartan skirt 😉 (a few people who read this might be offended that I called it a skirt. My bad) To say that I'm excited is a little bit of an understatement. I've been up since 6am and I am BUZZING!! I'm not even getting married, but I am über excited! Knowing my luck, I'll probably go into overdrive and crash out before the wedding has even begun. Gutted.

I'm now also getting really excited for Christmas. I know it's a little to early to be discussing it, but I canna wait. I think it's because I'm going down to St.Andrews with my girlfriend on Boxing Day to visit her family. It is gonna be AWESOME!!

So, super quick blog post just to let you guys know I haven't abandoned InstaSam and that I'm definitely not dead (just incase you were worried. Probably not, but I can pretend people care) I'm gonna try and start regular blogging again ASAP. I'm an affa busy man.

Peace.Love.Over&Out.

Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment