Pages

Instaa_Sam Talks About Tiny Little Things

Why hello there. Long time no see. How have you been?

It's been a hectic few weeks since I last blogged, and I was beginning to forget about this old thing. I'll get to those things in another blog post, but just now I want to discuss something that has been troubling me for a while now.
The Moon. It's pretty damn beautiful.

The Universe.

That big, black, star studded thing we look up to at night. One of the biggest mysteries ever. The most complex thing in existence. I get on to this subject because I was walking home from my girlfriend's house tonight, and looked up and caught sight of one of the brightest moons I've ever seen. Then I noticed another bright light in the sky. A star. But not just any star. This star, was Jupiter.

And this got the cogs in my head whirling, and I began to think to myself, "Why are we still alone? Surely we can't be the only ones out here?"

A picture of The Red Planet, Taken by the Curiosity Rover.

We recently landed on Mars with the Curiosity Rover. This planet is said to have been very similar to Earth, with it's volcanos, deserts, valleys and ice caps. But what happened to it? Why is it now just a barron rock, one of complete solitude?



Surely, with The Universe being all huge and forever expanding, there must be some form of intelligent life out there. It's physically impossible for Earth to be the only planet that has all the perfect conditions, and meets the specific criteria in order to house life. I don't know about your guys, but I find it really strange that we haven't come into contact with any other form of life outside our atmosphere.

And then I was watching Fact Or Faked, and the episode had half of the team investigating UFO sightings at Area 51. They were being watched by the FBI the whole time they were there, even though they weren't in the restricted zone. What the big secret thats hidden there? Why keep it so heavily under watch? In the episode I watched, they did a night investigation, and all the runway lights cames on, a bright object flashed across the sky (it was far too fast to be anything human made) before it disappeared and all the lights went out again. Hmmm. . .

This got me thinking about people. You get those ones who think they're better than everyone else, and then you get those who think that they pale into insignificance and don't matter to anyone or anything. Wrong. Really, people are just the tiniest of specs, in amongst the biggest of big things. Did you know, there are more stars out there than grains of sand on the planet?

Pretty cool, huh?

Next time you're out at night, take some time to look up at the night sky. Take time to think about all the things that we've already discovered, and all the things we've yet to discover. Think about how generations before us have looked up at the same night sky and pondered the same questions that we find ourselves asking. You're only human after all.

Peace.Love.Over&Out.


Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment