Pages

A week in the life of me

So, yeah. Finally getting to grips with this whole Blogger thing. Only writing one because I saw my girlfriend's sister has one. Check it out if you're not too busy =]


Anyways, I am Sam. Nice to meet you. Here is a picture of me sporting a sexy blue 'tash made out of a "Softmints" wrapper. Mainly because I can't actually grow one =\


Had a pretty standard week. My days consist of:

Wake up at 5 am
Get to work for 6 am
Do some "work"
Go home
Visit my girlfriend
Sleep

I live an exciting life as you can probably tell.

The Pact. Good film. Horrible ending.

Went to see "The Pact" with my girlfriend Sarah. It was good, up until the end. That it was more of a "wtf?" sorta moment. Sarah watched it through her fingers. What a wimp.

Finally bought me a camera. I gots me one of these bad boys. 



I haven't taken many photos on it yet. I'm still figuring out how to work the wee beastie. I have however figured out how to do this. Pretty chuffed for my first time =]



So, erm yeah. Thats pretty much all I've got to say just now. Imma try update this weekly. I probably won't update again. I'm lazy like that.

Take it easy =]








Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment