Pages

Getting on top of things

I've only just realised that you can get a blogger app for your phone. Where has this been all my life?!
Today I'm hitting up town with my lovely girlfriend Sarah to look at booking our first holiday. We're planning on going to Rome over Valentine's day next year (Woo, some smush! Everyone loves a bit of smush!) [I drew the Colosseum once, a picture of it should be on the blog]


There's only one problem in this. We need to fly. Sarah doesn't fly (obviously, she doesn't have any wings! Pahaha ... Rubbish joke) Never mind though, we've decided that if we conquer this, then we'll go further i.e Australia, America of maybe even Dubai! YUS!!!!


I'm new to this in a relationship. I think I could get used to it.


This is only a short blog post, mainly because I said I'd do one today. Daily blog posts? I could do that.
Peace.Love.Over&Out.

Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment