Pages

Instaa_Sam Hits Up The Beach

We've been having awesome weather lately. Being from Scotland, we thought we'd had our summer when we had that week of sunshine back in March. Then all of a sudden, The Sun decides he's gonna stick around for a while. Pretty much welcomed him with open arms (metaphorically speaking, obviously.)


So anyways, we decided to make the most of the weather and hit up the beach! But not your bog standard, scaffy Aberdeen beach. Oh no. We hit up Balmedie Beach. This is definitely the better of the 2 beaches that we have kicking about these parts.

A Panoramic Shot of the sand dunes at Balmedie Beach
We sat and enjoyed our "picnic" (Sandwiches bought at Tesco on the way across) before my youngest sister Eve and myself decided to go and find the WWII Military Pillbox that was hidden amongst the dunes. Must have been used as a guard lookout point I assume, there's not really any information on it. Upon finding it, we discovered that it had been covered with graffiti. A piece of history with a modern twist I guess.


I was told to put on suntan lotion. Did I listen? No. Did I get the nice tan I was hoping for? No.  Was I burnt to a crisp? Yah man. Foolish.

Never mind though, it became a tan in the end, and it was nice just to relax for a change. Sometimes you just need to take a step back and get away from it all.

Never take life too serious, nobody gets out alive anyway.

Peace.Love.Over&Out.


Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment