Pages

Keeping Up With The . . . Instaa_Sam

Blogging is hard. That hard it takes me over a month to write up a post about how boring my life had been, which nobody reads. Ah well, here's another one.

The past month has been so totally awesome! My girlfriend turned 20 so we went out into town to celebrate. Sarah and I went out with my sisters, Meghan and Rebekah, and Rebekah's boyfriend Kurt. Hit up a few clubs and my little brother Tom showed up, making the night a very cheap one (He shows up and buys all the booze, what a hero!)

Kurt and Meghan
Rebekah and Meghan 
Myself and Sarah


It was some night. The result of it can be seen below.
Having bosies with Steve the Creeper and Flounder

All in all, that was a pretty awesome weekend. Sarah liked her presents and everyone had a good night so that was a success.

I've got a few more blog posts in the works but seeing as I have work at 5am and its now 9.30pm, I better hit the hay. Gonna be a good blogger and fire at least 4 more up tomorrow once I get home from work.


Peace.Love.Over&Out.


Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment