Pages

Instaa_Sam Reflects

The world was supposed to end today, and this made me feel the urge to update my blog. Its been very quiet here on the InstaSam blog front, but behind the scenes a mammoth amount of life changing stuff has happened to me.

The last time I blogged was Oct. 5th. Since then, my life has been thrown upside down onto its head. You may remember me mentioning that my Grandad had was in hospital after falling and breaking his hip. Sadly, on October 15th, he passed away at his nursing home down in Perth. I miss him so much, but at least I know he's met up with my Grandma and is finally happy again. If I grow up to be half the man he was, then I'll die a happy man. We had a good chat the night before his funeral, and thats when I set myself a mission. And that mission was to make him proud.

Together Again At Last. I love you guys xx
Then the following week was the week that has changed my life forever. Granda's funeral was on Tuesday 23rd October. Saying goodbye to him was hard. You don't realise what you've got until it's gone. Always make time for family, because you never know when it might be too late.

And speaking of family, on Wednesday 24th October at 12.58pm, the biggest surprise in the history of ma-hoosive surprises occurred. April Rose Donaldson was born. And nobody knew anything about it until my girlfriend was lying in the maternity ward pushing for Britain. That was the day I grew up and became a man. And you know what? I'm loving every single moment. Might even change the blog to InstaDad =]

Baby A - 2 days old
Baby A - 2 weeks old




April Rose Donaldson - Now 8 weeks old =]

So currently my life is pretty damn perfect. Might have lost a few friends and a family member along the way, but I've gained new friends and my heart now belongs to my super cute baba =] Its those little things that make me get up every morning, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Incase I don't see you guys, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and take care of yourselves. Take it easy.

Peace.Love.Over&Out.





Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment