Pages

Merry Instaa_Christmas!

Hohoho, Merry Christmas!! A cheeky Christmas Day blog post is a must today while I wait for Christmas dinner to be served.

This is the day I have been looking forward to since about June. The lights, the food, the presents. But most important of all, spending with day with loved ones. This is an exciting Christmas this year because not only is it my girlfriend and I's first Christmas together, but it's also April's first Christmas too. Needless to say she was spoilt rotten. Mind you, my presents were pretty awesome too, muchos gracias to everyone for their kind gifts =]

And on the topic of spending time with loved ones, I'd just like to take the time to spare a thought for those who have lost friends and family not only this year, but in years past. Most importantly, the family's of the children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary shootings a few weeks ago. I cannot begin to imagine what they must be going through. My heart goes out to you guys.

Time to wrap this up. Take care guys and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas

Peace.Love.Over&Out.

InstaSam xx

Kodiaq

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment